Show Navigation Menu

It's Halloween soon!!!

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #25643 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:It's Halloween soon!!!
ONTO the actual point of the order,,,

Last year I got to go with some friends to HOWL-O-SCREAM @Busch Gardens here in Tampa :)

had fun, but didn't get to go on any rides :angry:

...no plans yet; but I don't make many plans anymore
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by StephenG. Reason: trying to re-size photos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25645 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:It's Halloween soon!!!
I wanted to sew myself a costume, but I don't have any ideas. :(

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25651 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:It's Halloween soon!!!
I'm not really into dressing up for Hallowe'en, and since we don't really know any of our neighbours we don't hand out treats. Last year we went out for dinner, and then saw Zombieland, but I don't have any plans for this year. There's a corn maze near here somewhere that's supposed to be really scary, so we might go check that out...

I'm sure the whining from the hyper-religious types will be even worse than usual this year though, since it falls on a Sunday. Last time that happened, there was talk of moving Hallowe'en to Saturday, since \"it's evil and shouldn't be celebrated on Sunday\" according to all the church groups.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25654 by cemwerewolf
It's almost Halloween again! Yay!

I'm already driving my friends nuts as most of my decorations have been up for nearly a month already. I always dress up on the day and tend to wear some of my more fantastic or dramatic outfits in the days leading up to it. I have a few ideas for a costume but haven't really had timew to work on it so I might just end up in my finest victorian attire. No firm plans for what I'll be doing yet but I'm sure I'll find something fun!

More
13 years 6 months ago #25655 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:It's Halloween soon!!!
Hm, some serious shopping must be done... :laugh:
I was planning to dress up as Himmler but I'm afriad not everybody will get the joke so I probably must think of something else. They're still plenty of time :)

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
13 years 6 months ago #25702 by black_magnolia
The only mildly related Halloween stuff I already started to do is cooking pumpkins. :woohoo:
They have them already in the market and I just couldn't resist. :silly: I think I won't carve any this year, because the big pumpkins are a bit too expensive for me and the small ones are just too hard to carve...

@ Kelaiah: Why not an Alice in Wonderland costume?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds