Show Navigation Menu

It's Halloween soon!!!

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #26959 by vampirelycanthrope13
Halloween is less than a week away!

So I figured i'd ask everyone:

What're you dressing up as this year?

How are you celebrating?

What would be your ideal playlist to a halloween party this year? Or just to your halloween in general?

Any specific bands or songs?

I'd listen to a lot of zombina and the skeletones, blitzkid, calabrese and misfits music, for 'tis the season (for horror rock) :D
Also i feel obliged to listen to the monster mash and thriller at least once and some alice cooper :) (you definitely need some of those songs for parties, plus maybe the ghostbusters song for laughs :D )

I'm dressing up as a werewolf this year, I'm shredding up an old plaid shirt to wear with some jeans, and i'm going to paint my face in a werewolf type fashion and back-comb my hair. I was also going to buy a silver bullet keychain (not really silver though, just the right colour) to hang round my neck on some string (just in case :P ). I was considering getting some faux fur to make a tail and some ears or maybe to sew to the inside of the plaid shirt and have the fur poking out the holes, but so far, no luck on finding any faux fur of the right colour, so i may have to go without (which i guess'll be cheaper anyways)

I'm celebrating with a mixture of partying and horror movie nights with my friends :D
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by black_magnolia. Reason: merged posts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #26963 by black_magnolia
I know I won't be dressing up and the only thing Halloween related I'll do will be watching Halloween movies on TV if I won't be studying... :S I thought a month ago that I will be in Zagreb and be able to go to some party, but because I'm home and there aren't any Halloween parties in town that plan won't work.
Regarding music, I'll probably just listen to the play list that I have on my mp3, can't bother to change it to be more appropriate for Halloween because I don't really have the time...

@ vampirelycanthrope13: Your wearwolf costume sounds great! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 5 months ago #26965 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: It's Halloween soon!!!
No dressing up for me - There is a dress up for Halloween day at college on Friday, but the news was spread so late that most of us doubt anyone will dress up, and those who will, will look very out of place.

If it wasn't for the fact the news was late, I would've dressed up as a black cat. :P

I'll just do my usual..Carve a pumpkin..Then go and revise, I guess. :huh:

More
13 years 5 months ago #26970 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: It's Halloween soon!!!
I'll be watching horror movies and listening to Rob Zombie... but that's a pretty normal weekend around here. I'll also likely go out shopping on Saturday or Sunday, to stock up on (hopefully) cheap chocolate and decorations that the stores will be trying to get rid of, to make room for their Christmas stock.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27065 by King Pete
I'm off to a halloween party this year. Couldn't find a halloween costume at an affordable price with me being out of work and christmas coming up. so i'm wearing the suit i got for my nephew's christening on sunday, with a sequin glove. a cheap Michael Jackson costume. lol

More
13 years 5 months ago #27071 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: It's Halloween soon!!!
What do you all reckon makes a good Halloween costume? Something 'scary'? Something weird?

A guy at college came dressed as a huge banana and won 3rd prize in the costume competition. It baffles me how bananas could be Halloween-y. :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds