Show Navigation Menu

Topic of the day! BIGGEST regret!

More
13 years 6 months ago #25767 by black_magnolia
Madam_Mim wrote:

I don't think that I have any thing I really regret, because as a once taught me - you can not undo/regret anything you wanted to do at the time, but you can learn from it and hopefully not make the same mistake again.

I hope you understand what I mean by that I write, because it's difficult to explain with a few words :side:

I understand you, I think similar.
I don't really regret anything in my life. The small things like not buying some boots are always easily undone. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25807 by Zilknitha
Ah regrets, that wonderful feeling. I regret not building my confidence when i was younger and telling my family to stop blaming me for my birth, and that i am a person in my own right. I regret giving my current boyfriend too much controll over my life. I regret not quitting collage when mum got ill, I regret that i took the blame for things that were not my fault and betond my control. I regret being polite to people i really should have told what i really thought. But most of all, i wish i had practiced my music more and jumped right into every music and art club and band avadible rather than get so wrapped up in the fighting and the negitive veiws that my family have about me because nobody wanted me. Though i am putting this to rights now, i play the saxaphone and have done for 8 years (though not well) and i'm really starting to get into the mecanhics of it. Ah...that felt good.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25810 by black_magnolia
Zilknitha wrote:

Ah regrets, that wonderful feeling. I regret not building my confidence when i was younger and telling my family to stop blaming me for my birth, and that i am a person in my own right. I regret giving my current boyfriend too much controll over my life. I regret not quitting collage when mum got ill, I regret that i took the blame for things that were not my fault and betond my control. I regret being polite to people i really should have told what i really thought. But most of all, i wish i had practiced my music more and jumped right into every music and art club and band avadible rather than get so wrapped up in the fighting and the negitive veiws that my family have about me because nobody wanted me. Though i am putting this to rights now, i play the saxaphone and have done for 8 years (though not well) and i'm really starting to get into the mecanhics of it. Ah...that felt good.

Glad you got that out of your heart! :) Knowing what isn't right in your life is just the first step to fixing it.
I always say to my parents that no-one asked me if I wanted to be born, so that it is entirely their fault. Even if a child is not-planned, it's still the parents doing, so try telling that to your parents a couple of times and see if some sense will reach them. My mom stops in her tracks every time I say that to her but I don't usually need such hard words to make a point.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25825 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

I always say to my parents that no-one asked me if I wanted to be born, so that it is entirely their fault. Even if a child is not-planned, it's still the parents doing, so try telling that to your parents a couple of times and see if some sense will reach them. My mom stops in her tracks every time I say that to her but I don't usually need such hard words to make a point.

Hah, I use that same argument! My claim is that it was their choice to have me and therefore they should pay up for me and face the consequences of their actions! :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds