Show Navigation Menu

What do you do in life?

More
14 years 7 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #2534 by Thurysaz
Bonjour sister & brothers members of The Order OF Algoth,

Now that we know how The Order Of Algoth is international (Thanks to all for your answers)
And we know that may matter where we are more or less Gothic and more or less accepted by those around us, is the next logical step: What do you do in life?

Mes hommages.

T.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by black_magnolia. Reason: edited title

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2540 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:La suite...
I was going to ask this! I wondered what people did for jobs, whether they'd be really mundane occupations or whether they'd be suitably gothic careers.

I go to college, so that's my occupation. One more year then I'm off to university! I also wash up as a part time job where I scare people with my taste in music :)

More
14 years 7 months ago #2541 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:La suite...
survive...take it step by step , without planning anything...( most plans i make fail)

More
14 years 7 months ago #2550 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:La suite...
Studying, a preperation year before the real studies begin, as I was going an estetic line the last three years (writing and then a bit of theater and journalism, not my choise tho) and now I want to study something more... well, usefull? A backup-plan tho, as my main job will be writing. Hopefully I can survive (and become a bit famous, tho not overly rich - what's the point?) on my books in the future, but physics and math is actually fun... and supernovas are cool!

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #2558 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:La suite...
I'm a tailor and a junk-seller (vintage clothes and old dolls and toys, mostly).

More
14 years 7 months ago #2559 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:La suite...
I was in the printing world till I had myself fired on purpose, also I am certified as a Cremator operator in the U.S. Still looking to go back into printing til next year.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds