Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 2 months ago #37466 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I bought a Valentine's day gift for my boyfriend (I like being organised); it's an aftershave and moisturiser set and it smells delicious. ^^
I also bought myself some handmade Japanese \"Aki\" (Autumn) incense...they had run out of \"Haru\" (Summer)...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #37480 by Morgana
I bought an elliptical machine last week. It's by the same manufacturer as the stationary bike that I had, and my husband's chiropractor has the same one and likes it, so I think I'll get a lot of use out of it. I've only used it twice so far, and it's kind of a weird motion, somewhere between running and pedalling a bike while standing up. It's definitely a good workout though, so I'm pretty happy with it. Especially since I paid $250, and they can cost up to $2000.

This isn't it exactly, but close enough...

www.weslo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/...1_14852_23010_160157

More
12 years 2 months ago #37515 by Envy
Morgana wrote:

I bought an elliptical machine last week. It's by the same manufacturer as the stationary bike that I had, and my husband's chiropractor has the same one and likes it, so I think I'll get a lot of use out of it. I've only used it twice so far, and it's kind of a weird motion, somewhere between running and pedalling a bike while standing up. It's definitely a good workout though, so I'm pretty happy with it. Especially since I paid $250, and they can cost up to $2000.

This isn't it exactly, but close enough...

www.weslo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/...1_14852_23010_160157

Oh I miss mine! I bought one which was way too big to take to uni with me (it takes up most of our conservatory at home)..We had it positioned in the ideal place to be able to watch TV whilst pedal-walking. :woohoo:

More
12 years 2 months ago #37518 by Veszdrin
I cant remember the last big purchase i made but the last purchase i made today was a bottle of rum. haha. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
12 years 2 months ago #37524 by Envy
Oh! Here's the image of my coat, by the way. I didn't catch the message earlier.

It came through the post today. ^.^

More
12 years 2 months ago #37525 by Veszdrin
Wow. That is a very lovely coat Envy. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Time to create page: 0.435 seconds