Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 3 months ago #36861 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Finished all my Xmas shopping!! Now I just need to wrap it all and write some cards.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #36871 by Morgana
I bought a new Christmas decoration... like I needed any more of those! It's a 6 foot long garland of twigs, pinecones and red berries, all dusted with white to look like snow. I have some real fir branches that I made a wreath out of, but there are lots left over. I've thought up a way to hang some of them in the front entry of our house, and this garland will go really nicely there. Plus I got it for less than half price, which is always good.

More
12 years 3 months ago #36879 by Prissy
I just finished buying Christmas gifts, cant wait for sunday. Well actually saturday, cause we usually do it on Christmas Eve, and just chill out on Christmas day. Also bought lots of food and goodies, whats Christmas without a big feast!

ZOSO

More
12 years 3 months ago #36893 by Envy
Uhm. Left 4 Dead 1 + 2, and Fable 3 for the PC. Goddamn Steam sales.

More
12 years 3 months ago #36903 by firensia
Got a beautiful boxed set of satin covered journals (great for a gift but I love them so much, I want to keep them :) ), bought more CDs, another winter coat (it was on sale so why not? lol), some skinny jeans, two pairs of shoes and a perfume set.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 3 months ago #36940 by Envy
More games..

CoD:MW3 and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (platinum ed.).

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds