Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 4 months ago #36673 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I bought some crystals, a bracelet with purple beads and a St. Christopher medallion for a friend who's travelling overseas.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36698 by Envy
..Officially cannot afford food now I think. Haha.

I bought myself a skinny-fit Machine Head 8th Plague tour top. :P So difficult to find skinny-fit girls' tops with decent designs..So I decided the spend was worth it..

More
12 years 4 months ago #36722 by ph.billy
calculator for school LMFAO :)

and food yum yum

More
12 years 4 months ago #36735 by firensia
Envy wrote:

So difficult to find skinny-fit girls' tops with decent designs..So I decided the spend was worth it..

Tell me about it! There are so many bands out there that I like but I can never find t-shirts hat I like in my size. Also, I think most people assume that it's only guys that listen to metal or something. Unless it's a really famous band, they don't even make t-shirts in girls' sizes. The thing is, I can't even sew so it's not like I can just buy a regular t-shirt and then alter it.

I bought another pair of snow boots, two more jackets, some hoodies, makeup brushes and makeup. More CDs and DVD boxsets of Merlin seasons 1 and 2 as well as season 1 Of An Idiot Abroad.

Also got this sandtimer:

The malls are an absolute mass of chaos this time of the year. Going to do all my shopping online until after Christmas.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 4 months ago #36738 by Envy
Love that timer!

And that's the reason I'm willing to spend so much on gig tops..One of the few places you can get decent designs on skinny fit tops.. :huh:

I did something very bad..Ann Summers sale..Bought 1 bra, 4 pairs of panties and 2 boxes of condoms. Real deal though - If any of you are from the UK now I'd tell you to have a look haha. They've got free delivery. :P Their condoms were the same price as the ones in the shops and came with a free little tin so I thought why not! :woohoo:

More
12 years 4 months ago #36750 by cemwerewolf
Bought a whole schwack of pins and ornaments from Sick on Sin . Yes, they're doing ornaments right now and all my friends are getting them for Christmas!

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds