Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 9 months ago #34105 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

*Grins* Sounds like it. Did it end at about 5 GBP? :woohoo:

Hmmm... *ebay advanced search* 3.20 + 2 GBP for p&p. :woohoo:

Under closer inspection the white looks like just a plain ruffle not lace. xD Ah, my poor eyesight. :S

Envy, you're bloody lucky with those Lippy auctions! :P

Yarp that was meee..:P Shopping like crazy lately! I reckon I'm lucky due to end-times - Holidays have only started here for people in my year, and most of them have gone off abroad, meaning I'm getting a ton of deals! Most parents go off on holiday when the younger kids have holidays start - Which is about in 3 weeks time, so I can count on not being sniped out by the older ones for a few more weeks.

*Giggle* If it's black and white, generally my mitts will be on it. :woohoo:

Today I bought two books on Japanese writing. :P Used-but-not-really-'used' for 5 GBP incl. postage on eBay. The RRP was 8 GBP *per book*, so I'm dead happy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34150 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Today I went out to buy a USB to powerpoint adaptor of course I bought one...but I came home with a lot of other unintentional buys too...a bottle of Ylang Ylang essential oil (it smells so nice!), Michael Scott's The Sorceress, a pack of YuGiOh cards for my little brother and a pair of tea-lite holders for my mum for her birthday (ok so I'm four months early...).

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 9 months ago #34152 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

(ok so I'm four months early...).

:woohoo: Ahaa better early than late. That happens to me all the time. Once in a while about 8 months or some other ridiculously long time before someone's birthday I'll probably see the perfect gift for them..:P

I bought some long, black velvet fingerless gloves. :silly:

More
12 years 9 months ago #34156 by Kuroboshi
Lately, I've bought two games.

'Magicka' and 'The Last Remnant', both were on sale on Steam and well...It was a really good deal.

I've played 'Magicka' once though, it's a game you really need friends for and the Steam friend that I play with...Well...We're both pissed at it for crashing so much.

I just bought the latter game today for £5, which is really good considering it's normally £20. Thought I should buy it now rather than wait til I had more money.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34167 by Venom84
have been naughty and bought some more shoes..
Treated myself to 2prs of iron fist shoes.. :)

I'm going to live my life the best i can and how i want to, and if no one likes it i don't care..Lifes too short..xx

More
12 years 9 months ago #34170 by Envy
Venom84 wrote:

have been naughty and bought some more shoes..
Treated myself to 2prs of iron fist shoes.. :)

Ooh, which ones? :P

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds