Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 8 months ago #24158 by black_magnolia
Ah, dice! I didn't understand what Envy was talking about with \"alchemy die\" XD
They had those Alchemy dice in my local shop, but I found them too expensive to bother buying them.
Alchemy had a couple of 'games' in production, but now most are discontinued.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24165 by Morgana
We bought supplies at Home Depot (home improvement store) on Saturday, to do several projects around the house. A new faucet for the kitchen, new light for my bathroom, and lumber, etc., to build my jewellery display case, a cabinet I want for the kitchen, and doors for my husband's den. And something else, I think, although exactly what it was escapes me at the moment...

It'll be ages before we get everything built/installed, but the house smells really nice now with all that fresh lumber in the basement.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24178 by Envy
Kuroboshi wrote:

www.alchemygothic.com/component/ag_cat_b...ge=i_DG1_Dragon.html

www.alchemygothic.com/component/ag_cat_b...ge=i_DG3_Zodiac.html

www.alchemygothic.com/component/ag_cat_b...DG2_Runecasters.html

www.alchemygothic.com/component/ag_cat_b...r_s_Roller_Dice.html

Basically, those are the 4 dice games AG have made. All are discontinued although I do know of 1 website that sells them all but Zodiac.

Darn! The Zodiac pair was the only one I could reaaally see a use for. The rest would be for decoration only, really.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24190 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

Kuroboshi wrote:

www.alchemygothic.com/component/ag_cat_b...ge=i_DG1_Dragon.html

www.alchemygothic.com/component/ag_cat_b...ge=i_DG3_Zodiac.html

www.alchemygothic.com/component/ag_cat_b...DG2_Runecasters.html

www.alchemygothic.com/component/ag_cat_b...r_s_Roller_Dice.html

Basically, those are the 4 dice games AG have made. All are discontinued although I do know of 1 website that sells them all but Zodiac.

Darn! The Zodiac pair was the only one I could reaaally see a use for. The rest would be for decoration only, really.

Oh I'm the opposite, I could use all but the Zodiac pair. They are all goegeous though.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 8 months ago #24208 by TheAlcherealist
Euhm ... A chocolate heart for my boyfriend & me. We are both addicted to chocolat so ... i had an excuse then to eat it again ^^

More
13 years 8 months ago #24228 by Envy
A book full of extra LNAT exam practice questions and various other textbooks! :( My mother isn't very happy with the textbook costs so far.

Unfortunately, we do not qualify for state benefits when it comes to my educational requirements, so my parents end up paying for me, which they aren't best pleased with, as you can imagine.

All of the people who do qualify for educational benefits only end up wasting the money on drink and drugs anyway...*Grumbles*..

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds