Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 11 months ago #32551 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

cemwerewolf wrote:

Two Voltaire cds last night and a stone bunny for my garden today. I like having stone critters tucked in among my flowers during the summer and I thought a bunny would be perfect since we had a couple white rabbits running around the neighborhood during the winter.

Wild white rabbits? :blink:

Arctic rabbits! :woohoo: In those cold climates where there is a lot of snow, the rabbit's fur changes to white during winter so that they can blend in with their surroundings and during summer it's brown. Same principle as for example the Arctic fox which is white during winter, brown during summer etc. :silly:

No way! You can get those in Canada?! I always thought they were like..Far North-Pole-dwelling-critters! :woohoo: Aaah! That's so cute! All we get around here are ugly city foxes. >.< Or domesticated white rabbits that don't change colour.

They must be so cute to watch!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #32552 by cemwerewolf
So long as your climate's right you can get them so we see them sometimes in the winter as it gets quite cold but they often move further north during the summer as it can get stupidly hot here! And they are extremely fun to watch! :laugh:

More
12 years 11 months ago #32586 by EclairDuVerite
wow so many posts here! ^^

i just recently bout 20 books for $60 and a bunch of lace and ribons to put on the hats im making ^^
also bought some fake Green roses, they look pretty cool XD

More
12 years 11 months ago #32596 by Envy
EclairDuVerite wrote:

wow so many posts here! ^^

i just recently bout 20 books for $60 and a bunch of lace and ribons to put on the hats im making ^^
also bought some fake Green roses, they look pretty cool XD

:P Green roses? Ooh. That'd be unusual to see.

Teehee. I think we're all shopaholics at heart. >.<

More
12 years 11 months ago #32597 by Kuroboshi
A Nintendo DSi (with Pokemon Black) and Pokemon White.

I wanted the black DSi but I wanted Pokemon White...So I can do whatever I wish with the version of Black and I basically got it the cheapest I could.

More
12 years 11 months ago #32610 by black_magnolia
Bought a return coach ticket for Zagreb and a new battery for my Dragon clock (naturally Alchemy ;)).

I love it when I turn up at my watchmaker and get compliments on my Alchemy watches or clock. :) Bugger that I always have to go there if I need the battery changed or to have them set the time... :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds