Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 4 days ago #32412 by Envy
:P Kinky moods are the best! Teehee!

Free shipping worldwide! It's unheard of in my books - I'll definately be having a look around. ^.^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 days ago #32415 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

:P Kinky moods are the best! Teehee!

Free shipping worldwide! It's unheard of in my books - I'll definately be having a look around. ^.^

Teehee! :woohoo:

Don't be annoyed with the few misspellings they have on some items, they are pretty good quality wise with their cloths. They produce all the clothing themselves, therefore if you do order it could take some time for delivery if they don't have it ready made but have to sew it for your order.

Now that I think, the only other shop that I know that has free worldwide shipping would be draculaclothing.com/ , but I don't really like their corsets, the other stuff is good. Been eyeing a coat there, but now it's summer so I can wait. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 4 days ago #32418 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Teehee! :woohoo:

Don't be annoyed with the few misspellings they have on some items, they are pretty good quality wise with their cloths. They produce all the clothing themselves, therefore if you do order it could take some time for delivery if they don't have it ready made but have to sew it for your order.

Now that I think, the only other shop that I know that has free worldwide shipping would be draculaclothing.com/ , but I don't really like their corsets, the other stuff is good. Been eyeing a coat there, but now it's summer so I can wait. :silly:

:P Ah. I've spotted a TON of corsets I like the looks of from Azdaja..But now there's the task of finding out what the prices are in GBP. 80 something Euros doesn't look too cheap..But arrgh. Such pretty designs..

I'll be sure to check out Dracula Clothing too..Hehe. Thanks for the links! :)

More
13 years 4 days ago #32419 by King Pete
a quick check with a travel agent online converts 80 euros to £70.48. it could be slightly different, depending on the transfer rate they use

More
13 years 4 days ago #32420 by Envy
King Pete wrote:

a quick check with a travel agent online converts 80 euros to £70.48. it could be slightly different, depending on the transfer rate they use

Oh holy.. :woohoo: Thanks Pete.

Yeah..I definately can't afford that right now.

I was thinking the corset below was *really* cute as well. I love it. But I guess price is a bit of a limit for me right now..

www.azdaja-boutique.com/en/products/cors...k-butterfly-overbust

More
13 years 4 days ago - 13 years 4 days ago #32421 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

:P Ah. I've spotted a TON of corsets I like the looks of from Azdaja..But now there's the task of finding out what the prices are in GBP. 80 something Euros doesn't look too cheap..But arrgh. Such pretty designs..

I'll be sure to check out Dracula Clothing too..Hehe. Thanks for the links! :)

:silly: Yeah, they aren't cheep, but when I compare the prices with other online shops, for that quality, the prices are almost the same. Example, Dracula Clothing is said to be very good quality and they have prices similar to Aždaja, but in my opinion they don't have such nice designs and some corsets don't really look that good quality vise on their photos. Just my opinion, though. :P

With the conversions, it's best that you check the rates at your bank, because every bank has a bit different rates, so that you don't end up too surprised when you get your bank account report.

I don't really want to sound too much like a big advertisement for Aždaja. She (ergo the owner whose nickname is Aždaja) is a pretty good seamstress if you judge her costumes ( azdaja.deviantart.com/ ), but the people that work for her aren't really that good on their own. They obviously can do stuff after a pattern, but when it comes to custom stuff (not including corsets), they aren't really that good. That is at least my experience.

I had two items custom made by them and I wasn't really pleased. One item is ok, but didn't turn out as I pictured, with the other item I am pretty disappointed because I had to have it altered again by another seamstress as they did a pretty bad job with it. Urgh, I could have said something etc. and made them do it right, but I didn't really have the time or the patience any more when I saw that they can't do it, therefore I can't really hold that so much against them.
The items that I bought at the shop or ordered on-line, ergo not custom, were all ok and can't complain with them.

btw. That \"Black Butterfly\" corset is really cute! It's also one of my favourite designs from Aždaja. I really like it becasue of those straps.

My advice is that if you ever want to order something form them, then to e-mail them and ask anything that you want to know, just to be sure. Aždaja said on her facebook fan page the free shipping option will last for some time, so you don't have to worry about that too much.

The only thing I'm not sure and which would be good to check with them, is if they deduct the VAT for overseas customers or not (that would be 23% off the price). I know most UK shops remove the VAT for Croatia, and some don't, but I don't know Aždaja's policy on that.
And I don't know how your customs office handles stuff, so you have to inform yourself about that too. You don't want to be surprised with having to pay tax in your country too, then it will surely end up expensive. :huh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 4 days ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds