Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 1 week ago #32274 by Envy
firensia wrote:

Aww, that's too bad. I'm sure you'll find it someday though. There's a whole bunch of gothic webstores around. One of them is bound to have it.

Ah I was hoping that..

But from what I recall, Lolita's Pop was a 2005 range, so..It's very unlikely. I want the black and white dress from that range in particular. >.<

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #32291 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I've kinda been on a bit of a shopping spree the last week...(I guess that's what you get when all you've been buying lately in train tickets). On Tuesday I bought a magazine that discusses the latest animes/mangas/Asian films/games/etc, a pan (for gold panning that is), a gorgeous amethyst crystal and an Anne Stokes poster flag. While yesterday I bought a pretty pillowcase (with the squishy insert), a couple of plushies, a pack of 75 M:TG cards and the first volume of the Sin City graphic novel.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 1 week ago #32293 by Envy
:P Just some pairs of nude coloured tights..All of my ones are generally either opaque black, opaque white or lace..So..Yeah. I figured it's time to get some nude coloured ones. :woohoo:

More
13 years 1 week ago #32294 by King Pete
i bought three m11 mtg boosters. pulled a sun titan in one of them, which is only the 2nd titan i've ever seen pulled from a booster :woohoo:

More
13 years 1 week ago #32299 by Envy
:S Uhhm..

Spent some more on a really cute ruffly-black-lace-wrap-around top.. :woohoo:

More
13 years 1 day ago - 13 years 1 day ago #32409 by black_magnolia
If only lent was before exams, then it would be easy to give up shopping for lent! :woohoo:

I can't help myself, but after exams I have a need to buy something as a reward for myself. :P

My local gothic shop is closing due to bad sales in the last months. They are keeping the webshop and little manufacture open, but closing the walk-in store.
Well, everything in the walk-in store is up on sale and I managed to snatch up two skirts (both 80% off) and a bag (50% off). The total price was still 25% less then the original price of just one skirt, so I think I really got a good deal for those. :)

Here is the link to the shop: www.azdaja-boutique.com/en They are offering free shipping worldwide if you pay with PayPal or credit card (that's a special now becasue they enabled paying with PayPal)

Couldn't find the picture for one skirt. It's a long black mermaid cut pvc skirt with d-rings on the back with which you can lace it snugger like in a corset. Pvc isn't really my style, but it was on sale and I felt somehow kinky and thought \"oh, what the hell!\". :P

Here are images of the other skirt and bag:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 1 day ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds