Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #30973 by Envy
Agreed with Magnolia. :P

That figurine has an uncanny resemblance..Wonder where it was made.

And I feel the same about brown. ^.^ I don't mind it if I have a matching outfit to go with it (I wear black and white or black and blue, which is about the most colourful I go) but also for me, I think the material is something I couldn't wear. It looks PVC-ish? I'm more of a satiny/brocade person. :silly: But nonetheless, I could never discourage someone from buying corsets regardless of material or style, because corsets are amazing little things and the world would be a more beautiful place if every woman was corsetted! :)

(Not to mention corset prices would be a lot cheaper if that was the case, haha.)
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Envy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #30974 by snow.wulf
Ugh, tell me about it lol. I remember when I took my lady out to buy her a new corset...I was blown away at some of the prices.. They were gorgeous, however.

More
13 years 1 month ago #30993 by CorpseQueen
The bolero was a bit big, and they don't seem to have smaller sizes, but I'll take the help of a friend and try and sew it upp muself. Else, it was as lovely as it was beautiful - warm and terribly comfy.

The corset is made out of real leather, which I totally love. I got some leather-clothes, bought from second hand mostly, and I just want more... myself, I love steampunk, and much because of the colors - I love brown and dark colors, which I see a lot there. I mostly dress in black, still, but with details of brown and sometimes green.

I totally love corsets tho, and own a few pairs now :blush: The ones on the site where I bought my latest things, they aren't actually so expensive, compared to things I've seen elsewhere, and they're mostly of good quality. Some are more like fakes, but you can usually see which pretty easily.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
13 years 1 month ago #31037 by Prissy
just bought a couple of t- shirts of my love jimmy page, pretty expensive ones. went and spent $700 dollars on clothes shoes,and perfume last weekend. also just ordered a new bag and some gold earrings, what can i say i love to shop.

ZOSO

More
13 years 1 month ago #31046 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Went grocery shopping with my dad...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 1 month ago #31143 by Envy
A pair of cute earmuffs. :blush:

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds