Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 2 months ago #30900 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Oh nice Morgana!

I bought a curtain rod...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30914 by ondespumeggianti
firensia wrote:

Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

A circlet that I plan on wearing to a Renaissance Fair or a Lord Of The Rings convention.

Ooh do you have any pictures?

:P I was thinking of buying a pretty circlet, but I couldn't see where I could put it to use realistically..

Just curious anyway. ^.^

Here's a photo of it on a mannequin. Haven't tried it on myself yet but I plan on wearing it with a beautiful long, bell-sleeved gown. I bought it on eBay from a lady who makes them by hand. Each one is unique. This is the first circlet that I've bought but I've always wanted one. I realize they aren't something you can wear everyday (or at least not at my job) but they are extremely beautiful. Every time I look at one, it reminds me of elves. I suppose circlets could also be worn at Celtic or Medieval weddings. Plus, there's always Halloween, my favorite holiday that isn't actually a holiday.

very nice this circlet!:)

More
13 years 2 months ago #30922 by Envy
:P Piano sheet music. I managed to buy Chopin's waltz in C minor, and a solo arrangement for 'Arrival of the Queen of Sheba' for a neat price off of eBay.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #30946 by StephenG
from the land of eBay:
...looks alot like COUNT MAGISTUS,doesn't it?

so, why did I put it in \"Purchases(NON-Alchemy)\"?
1-no copyright Alchemy Gothic,Alchemy Carta,etc markings
2-no Alchemy \"(A)\" mark on the hat
3-the skulls are not structually similar
4-the paint job/colour scheme don't quite match
5-given the price I paid for it, I'm pretty ceartain it's not a liscened Alchemy item

Just the same, I think it looks pretty cool & he'll have a happy home here

:cheer:
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by StephenG.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30949 by CorpseQueen
I'm going home now (to my fathers house, where most my mail still end up) and collect my most recent purchase - a corset and a bolero.

The corset is the first of its kind that I buy - a full corset and not just underbust. It's in real skin and a dark brown colour, with light brown stripes over the seams. Seen here - Silent Scream Corset

The bolero is something all new, but would probably fit me perfectly during spring/summer/autumn - I don't really like jackets, I don't like wearing much clothes at all, but sometimes you can't walk around without something a bit warm. Hopefully it'll be perfect - Strict Order Bolero

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
13 years 2 months ago #30969 by black_magnolia
@ StephenG: Lovely figurine! Really similar to the Alchemist. Nice buy. :)

@ CorpseQueen: Love the bolero you bought! :) The corset isn't really to me liking becasue I don't like brown. :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.466 seconds