Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #28935 by Morgana
The last thing I bought was a bunch of blue Christmas lights and ornaments. We redecorated our living room last spring... the walls are blue, ceiling is dark gray, and the trim is metallic silver, so we decorated the Christmas tree to match. I put only white and blue mini-lights on it, and silver and blue ornaments. It's very different from the traditional red and green decor that I normally use, but it's very pretty. Goes really nicely with the rest of the room too.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Morgana.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #28955 by necie1286
Got me a book of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

More
13 years 3 months ago #28964 by nwbevk
Bought myself a new pair of boots and picked up a mini budha statue for a friend who's budha collector. (:

More
13 years 3 months ago #28987 by black_magnolia
I've lost my mind today yet again with my notebook overheating and turning itself off. :angry: My mom said she had enough with it too, so I went off to the pc-shop to get a notebook cooler. Got the Cooler Master Notpal Color Infinite and for now it works brilliantly! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29005 by iHauntTheSepulchre
necie1286 wrote:

Got me a book of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

Was it the official guidebook or a novel based on the game? Because I bought myself a novel based on the game - it's not too bad at all.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #29024 by scootiebee
Aside from holiday gifts, I got my daughter and myself tix to the Abney Park concert in Baltimore in March (yay!), a pink blouse with roses on clearance at H&M for $10, and eye liner at Sephora and lipstick from MAC. That was my big shopping trip. Mostly I have been buying holiday gifts for other people, though.

My mom called me the other day, though, and was distressed because she couldn't figure out how to buy something online for my xmas present, so she told me to pick a few things out for myself, so I got a cookbook, a new hat, and a Dracula poster . Thanks, Mom!
I can't wait for that poster to arrive! I am already looking for a good frame for it.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by scootiebee.

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds