Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 6 months ago #26243 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Nice jackets by the way Envy!

Thank you. :P

I look awful in men's t-shirts..Size small alone goes down to just above my knees. I look like a child wearing parents' clothing.

'Tis not really a look I want. :woohoo: Some designs on men's tops are really large too, so I can't trim tops down to size because I'd end up chopping off half the design.

Bleh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26250 by Morgana
The only concert where I remember seeing women's size shirts for sale was Motorhead, about 5 years ago. I got a black skinny-fit top, with the hogshead and Motorhead England on it in white. It fits me perfectly, and is one of my most prized clothing items.

I was out for most of the day yesterday, but most of it was Christmas shopping. I did get a couple of movies for myself though, that were on sale 2 for $20... Interview With the Vampire (which I only had on VHS, not DVD) and The Haunted World of El Superbeasto, which is an animated movie by Rob Zombie.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26284 by Envy
We bought a heater for the fish tank off of eBay..But it didn't come with a plug so we're quite confused.

Does anyone know whether it's meant to be this way or..?

:huh:

More
13 years 6 months ago #26285 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

We bought a heater for the fish tank off of eBay..But it didn't come with a plug so we're quite confused.

Does anyone know whether it's meant to be this way or..?

:huh:

I've only seen heathers with plugs, so I think it would be the best thing to contact the seller and ask them how you should use the heater without a plug. Hmmm... I haven't been around aquarium equipment in ages, but I don't think they invented heaters that work on batteries and the other option would be that the heater has to be connected to the filter or something, but don't hold my word for it, I'm just guessing...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26292 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Today my parents and I went shopping together (which is a rather rare occurrance). I bought the first manga volume of Hetalia Axis Powers, a large remote-controlled Dalek and a quill pen.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 6 months ago #26301 by Daruma
A new piercing :P

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds