Show Navigation Menu

Your Creativity

More
14 years 8 months ago #784 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Your Creativity
I wish i could draw like the artist here at AG ( not sucking up ) but the highwayman theme is brill im hoping there do something on pirates maybe blackbeard hint hint

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #801 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Your Creativity
Well, I do a bit of painting just for fun though I have done a few commissions. You can see some of my stuff here : s472.photobucket.com/albums/rr81/cemwerewolf/ though I don't have any pictures up of the more recent stuff.

My first passion has always been writing though. I have a bunch of my older poetry and prose on a website here: www.angelfire.com/art2/flaminghorsestudios/Carla.html
Currently I'm working on a series of novels but I'm only a couple of chapters into the second one right now.

More
14 years 8 months ago #835 by TheAlcherealist
Replied by TheAlcherealist on topic Re:Your Creativity
I do several things ^^

1. Playing bagpipe
2. Photography: thealcherealist.deviantart.com
3. Handwork things: zakirigirisu.deviantart.com
4. Writing: not online :)
5. Modeling: Working on my portfolio site/gallery ^^
6. Drawing: tanith-sacristar.deviantart.com

That's all ^^

More
14 years 8 months ago #883 by Vivaris
Replied by Vivaris on topic Re:Your Creativity
Wow that's amazing! :o I wish I was that creative!

Well I do some photography as well, will post a few things when i upload them somewhere proper.

And just remembered something I did when I was stuck in in the appartment during a skiing holiday by a giant snow storm with nothing but my father's work computer to amuse myself with :P

www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=60977&id=662695568&l=6477736742

Just some random stuff drawn and done only in MS Paint, hence the crudeness :laugh:

The dream is alive...

More
14 years 8 months ago #916 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Your Creativity
I'm not really creative in the sense of most people here (writing, painting, etc.) However, I've come up with quite a few odd little home decorating/renovation projects. Anyone who visits is always asking where I bought certain things, and are usually impressed when I say I made them myself. I'll try to get some pictures posted at some point, in case anyone's interested.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #952 by tfillah
Replied by tfillah on topic Re:Your Creativity
I like to take salvaged chunks of wood and make bowls out of them...

Mine is the blue one on top.

Aut Disce Aut Discede
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by tfillah.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds