Show Navigation Menu

Your Creativity

More
12 years 3 months ago #37217 by Serpenvicis
Replied by Serpenvicis on topic Re: Your Creativity
snow.wulf wrote:

Wow! That painting is very cool black_magnolia! I love crazy abstract art. I would also like to know what inspired you or if there is any meaning behind it? :D

You can check out my paintings here :)

I love this! They're amazing! Where do you find inspiration?

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37221 by snow.wulf
Replied by snow.wulf on topic Re: Your Creativity
Serpenvicis wrote:

I love this! They're amazing! Where do you find inspiration?

Hehe, Thanks Serpenvicis! I really just close my eyes and let my imagination wander :)

More
12 years 2 months ago #37540 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Your Creativity
I've recently started to dabble in making jewelry. I wanted to take a class, but there's nothing local at a time that suits me, so I just bought a book and some basic supplies. The basic techniques are coming along pretty easily, so I'll have to challenge myself with some more complicated stuff soon.

It's mainly just a hobby at the moment, but I may try to sell some items on eBay. Not like I really need any more jewelry... but I definitely do need something to do when I'm bored in the evenings!

More
12 years 2 months ago #37555 by iHauntTheSepulchre
That's a cool idea. I've been wanting to make jewellery and candles as well for ages now but there are no good suppliers around here... :S

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 2 months ago #37565 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Your Creativity
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

That's a cool idea. I've been wanting to make jewellery and candles as well for ages now but there are no good suppliers around here... :S

Do you ever shop online? I've seen a lot of candle making and jewelry supplies listed on eBay. Most of the jewelry ones were located in Hong Kong and were really inexpensive with free shipping.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 2 months ago #37588 by iHauntTheSepulchre
firensia wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Do you ever shop online? I've seen a lot of candle making and jewelry supplies listed on eBay. Most of the jewelry ones were located in Hong Kong and were really inexpensive with free shipping.

I do shop online, but I'm very selctive with the places I shop at and I prefer remaining in Australia. As for eBay I really don't like the way it works so if I was to buy something off eBay I'd do it though a friend and just pay her back in cash.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds