Show Navigation Menu

Your Creativity

More
14 years 7 months ago #656 by Vivaris
Your Creativity was created by Vivaris
I was wondering whether there are any artists on this forum? Whether you do it for a living or just for fun, have a serious approach to it or just \"doodle\" every now and then, show us your artwork here, any kind of art from visual arts like drawing, painting, sculpting, to music, poetry and prose :) Perhaps even Alchemy inspired artwork?

And I reckon it'd be better if you'd just post links rather than pictures, because if everyone starts posting pictures directly in the posts this topic could take a while to load:huh:

Personally I draw every now and then (read: when lectures start or any other time I'm bored out of my mind). I've always had a great fascination with dragons so when i don't have a particular idea of what to draw I usually draw those (the scales also keep me busy for multiple lectures as an added benefit :P).

Here are some of the drawings/paintings I happen to have pictures of online:

i17.photobucket.com/albums/b76/mindtwistedmiska/dragon002-1.jpg
i17.photobucket.com/albums/b76/mindtwist...ragonprogress008.jpg Still haven't finished this one
i17.photobucket.com/albums/b76/mindtwistedmiska/IMG_7018-1.jpg Some history notes :P
i17.photobucket.com/albums/b76/mindtwistedmiska/Scan0001-2.jpg
i17.photobucket.com/albums/b76/mindtwistedmiska/IMGP2147.jpg
i17.photobucket.com/albums/b76/mindtwistedmiska/IMGP2144.jpg
i17.photobucket.com/albums/b76/mindtwistedmiska/IMGP2145.jpg
I'm currently working on some new things with human motives so I might post that later on when they're at a more presentable stage :)

The dream is alive...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #658 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Your Creativity
i am a writer. i love writing in different genres, but as for painting and \"doodles\"...let's just say that my painting skills are those of a 5th grade child...:P :laugh: :blush: ....

More
14 years 7 months ago #660 by Vivaris
Replied by Vivaris on topic Re:Your Creativity
Well as I said, prose is an art as well, you have anything we could read? :)

The dream is alive...

More
14 years 7 months ago #661 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Your Creativity
i'm working on that ....i had some poems written , but i lost them when my windows crashed...:((:angry: ...i'll write more and you can be sure i'll post them for you to read...

More
14 years 7 months ago #679 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Your Creativity
Drawing... well, tried it once, but haven't gotten into it (to easely distracted and pedantic with my things)

But I'm a writer, and I'm going to be giving out books in some years. First out I think is more novells, as a real book takes ages... and I'm not good enough yet, so the work of my life might wait a bit :huh:

I write in both English and Swedish, so got a few things I could post in here. But mostly I write novells, and longer stories (even tho I don't always finsih them, get distracted with other thoughts and ideas).

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #783 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:Your Creativity
I like to draw very much)but my pictures are...hmm..primitive style,I think.
Some of my pictures are here: truemefista.deviantart.com/
also I'm a writer (not the best)

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds