Show Navigation Menu

Do you leave your home?

More
13 years 10 months ago #21339 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Do you leave your home?
:woohoo: It'd probably be a lot safer for me to be 'running errands' dressed for military combat when I'm roaming my city streets..

I don't think many would dare to pick on me then. Maybe. My height might make me look a bit odd though. Few fear the 5-foot Chinese girl.

..Unless she's wearing deadly stilettos.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21349 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Do you leave your home?
Usually only when to work and then to burn a cig, not much for going into the (odd Heat) day light when not needed. It is quite boring here as well. Then the closest Club is in Detroit which is 1.5 hrs away. Damn middle America.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
13 years 10 months ago #21350 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Do you leave your home?
knumpcy wrote:

Usually only when to work and then to burn a cig, not much for going into the (odd Heat) day light when not needed. It is quite boring here as well. Then the closest Club is in Detroit which is 1.5 hrs away. Damn middle America.

Look on the bright side, at least in America, things are available?

Here in little Britain, if we haven't got it, we have to 'shut up and put up' so to speak. :(

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds