Show Navigation Menu

From finding a good bra to other \"female\" topics

More
12 years 8 months ago #34487 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Well, even though by social standards I am with my second boyfriend, I only consider him my first because one of my apparent \"friends\" was going out with my \"first\" boyfriend at the same time I was. She herself told be when they broke up. Either way, I've been with my current boyfriend for almost two years now, and we've only just started to sleep together (and even then we're always wearing pyjamas!) I have friends who are shocked we've lasted this long!
It's not just girls that've lost their virginity underage - in my year level last year two girls got pregnant, and another one waas pregnant two levels lower than us! And everyone says tht Catholic school girls are good... :S

:ohmy: What a bitch! But I know how that feels. Right now, even though technically I've had God knows how many boyfriends, I only count two as 'proper' as they both lasted several years. The others were just cutesie childhood relationships where you just kissed and held hands. :P Haha. My best friends were always boys as a kid so..Yeah.

I think from year 7 to year 13 (beginning of high school to end of college) there've been a total of about 7-8 pregnancies? Can't quite remember - I just recall a bunch got pregnant at ages 13 and 14 and then another bunch at ages of 15 and 16. After 16, everyone who ends up pregnant would've already left further education so we didn't really hear about it.

If anything, I'd think that Catholic/private school girls can be just as bad due to the kind of atmospheres within the schools. I make presumptions about Catholic schools from what I've heard from friends, but I had lots of trial days at private schools (all-girls' schools) and some girls there were so boy-deprived that lots often resorted to slutty behaviour around any boys from the all-boys' school next door. I'd say that their behaviour is worse, but there's a smaller proportion of them that act like that, whereas in state schools behaviour isn't as extreme, but there's a lot more of it, if that makes sense?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34496 by Serpenvicis
black_magnolia wrote:

Serpenvicis wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Eeep! :S I'd say 11 or 12 is too young for hair-dye and make-up.

My generation started with artificial highlights at the age of 14-15 and completely dyed hair in high-school (like 16-17 years). No make-up in elementary school and almost none in high-school (maybe just some eye-liner or some discreet lipstick).

Oh, it's not like that anymore :huh:
Girls in my school started with makeup at 11. Some even earlier. They are all going out at evening, drink alcohol and smoke at that age too.It's getting worse and worse with every generation. They come to school with makeup, and teachers don't even react on that. :pinch:

Damn! :( *shakes her head in disapproval*
(I feel so old now. :silly: )

Serpenvicis, should I assume that it's the same with sex and there is a promiscuous trend here too?

Well, yeah. I've heard that one of girls in my school lost her virginity at 12. I wouldn't be suprised with that, because she rally acts like a whore (excuse me, I didn't wanted to be rude, but this is only expression for her behaviour), but I don't know is that true.
Generally, there are some girls that have sex early but I wouldn't know average age of virginity lost here (I'm too young :P )

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34501 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

If anything, I'd think that Catholic/private school girls can be just as bad due to the kind of atmospheres within the schools. I make presumptions about Catholic schools from what I've heard from friends, but I had lots of trial days at private schools (all-girls' schools) and some girls there were so boy-deprived that lots often resorted to slutty behaviour around any boys from the all-boys' school next door. I'd say that their behaviour is worse, but there's a smaller proportion of them that act like that, whereas in state schools behaviour isn't as extreme, but there's a lot more of it, if that makes sense?

Hmm, I never really noticed that until you pointed it out - and I went to an all-girls school. Now that you mention it, I noticed something. Our year 10 social was our first event with another school (which was obviously an all boys school) and even though we had a neat-casual dress code, I was the only girl wearing a long dress. I copped a lot of flak for that but at least I know that I didn't look like a slut. My current boyfriend noticed me because of this little fact (though he actually took the time to get to know me before he asked me out which was rather nice of him.) I think my year level got more modest over the next two years...but I've always been the one wearing the longest dresses (floor length and longer).

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 8 months ago #34504 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Hmm, I never really noticed that until you pointed it out - and I went to an all-girls school. Now that you mention it, I noticed something. Our year 10 social was our first event with another school (which was obviously an all boys school) and even though we had a neat-casual dress code, I was the only girl wearing a long dress. I copped a lot of flak for that but at least I know that I didn't look like a slut. My current boyfriend noticed me because of this little fact (though he actually took the time to get to know me before he asked me out which was rather nice of him.) I think my year level got more modest over the next two years...but I've always been the one wearing the longest dresses (floor length and longer).

:P Aha!

I reckon floor-length dresses are far more elegant anyway. :silly: I'm pretty much always in floor-length or close to.

At the schools I trialled, some girls would deliberately pull up their uniform skirts, flash bits near the fences that bordered the boys' school etc. and they would flirt like CRAZY around boys..Some *really* went overboard with the make-up too, but I found that was in the younger years. The older years (year 12 and 13 who were soon to enter university) tended to have settled down and mostly chose to wear little or no make-up and wore casual clothing to school (all the schools I went to had no uniform after year 12).

It also depended how much they'd been in state schools..The ones that had been in private tuition from the age of 5 until 18 tended to be the ones that wore no make-up and wore decent clothing. The ones that were in and out of public and state tended to go crazy. :dry: I found that the ones that had only been in the all-girls' school for their first year out of state schools tended to wear the most make-up and dress the most slutty. (I got to talk to a LOT of people about state/private experience whilst trialling :woohoo:)

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds