Show Navigation Menu

worst fears

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #16045 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:worst fears
scootiebee wrote:

Wow, Envy, sounds mysterious. Being just college age, I figured your friends would mostly still be healthy. I am just getting to an age where a lot of my friends are developing health problems, and I am one of the youngest in my gang, and I am 35. I have friends (in their 40's) who are developing heart problems, and a lot of health issues, but luckily I am overall pretty physically healthy. I probably should be watching what I eat, but I am really bad about it sometimes. Most people I know are starting to have bad vision or hearing loss, or something related that is purely about getting older, though.

>.< I guess it only gets scarier from here.

I remember a stage when everyone got braces :P practically everyone in my class had a mouth full of metal. At the moment, a lot of people are getting glasses.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25640 by ondespumeggianti
Replied by ondespumeggianti on topic Re:worst fears
i'm scared about bugs, spiders and height!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds