Show Navigation Menu

Valentine's Day

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #30982 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Valentine's Day
snow.wulf wrote:

What I \"attempted\" to \"sing\" was a song called \"no matter what\" by Papa Roach

Awwww!!! :)

edit: That's really one example of what I meant about thoughts over money. Just adorable. :P :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #30986 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Valentine's Day
Oh that's so sweet!

I just had to ask. :P I had a hilarious scenario in my head where a metal fan was trying to sing a heavy/death metal song to his beloved, thinking he was super-romantic, and the poor girl had to endure being shouted at badly for 10 minutes or so for Valentine's.

More
13 years 1 month ago #30987 by snow.wulf
Replied by snow.wulf on topic Re: Valentine's Day
Haha, well I am a metalhead :P But I agree with you Envy, I doubt she would have enjoyed that :P

More
13 years 1 month ago #30994 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re: Valentine's Day
Envy wrote:

:P Aww..That's sweet. Makes me think about my plans for 'prom' this year. We all decided it's too expensive, American and overrated, so we're all just going out on the night.

I can't do more then agree. I don't like all the Valentne's stuff, the pink and toys (even tho the candy may be good, but it's usually way over-priced) but instead of just ignoring the day as most do, why not make something fun? Why not just celebrate a special day, then do as you're 'supposed' to do? Including prom! :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
13 years 1 month ago #30998 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: Valentine's Day
Couple days late, but belated Happy Goat Whipping Day everyone!!! I can't remember where I learned this interesting tidbit, but before St. Valentine, this was goat whipping day. No, you did not whip goats, it was a day of using a goat hide, and whipping the person you liked with it to display your affections. ^__^ And seeing as how I'm still single and the romantic crap makes me ill, I perfer to ignore the modern V day and go with the old time celebration. Sorry I didn't get this info to ya'll before the day, will just have to save those goat hides for next year.

And must note, I rather enjoyed the St. Valentines Day Metal Massacure metal concert I went to on V day weekend. ^__^

More
13 years 1 month ago #31016 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Valentine's Day
nwbevk wrote:

Couple days late, but belated Happy Goat Whipping Day everyone!!! I can't remember where I learned this interesting tidbit, but before St. Valentine, this was goat whipping day. No, you did not whip goats, it was a day of using a goat hide, and whipping the person you liked with it to display your affections. ^__^ And seeing as how I'm still single and the romantic crap makes me ill, I perfer to ignore the modern V day and go with the old time celebration. Sorry I didn't get this info to ya'll before the day, will just have to save those goat hides for next year.

And must note, I rather enjoyed the St. Valentines Day Metal Massacure metal concert I went to on V day weekend. ^__^

No way! I'm not waiting a year to whip out my goat hides! :ohmy:

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds