Show Navigation Menu

Storms - cool or scary?

More
14 years 7 months ago #1489 by Highwayman
Aftermidnight wrote:

Flippin' 'eck! Do you know what happened afterwards? Did the plane go down or did it keep going? I know some planes can keep going after they're hit by lightning. That one really did take a lot though!

Yeah it did take it hard! it kept going but i bet everyone in that plane had to clean out there draws:laugh:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1515 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Storms - cool or scary?
Hurricane Bill passed by, quite a way offshore, so there wasn't too much damage done. Lots of rain, it was really windy for a while, and the waves were fantastic yesterday after it had passed. The ocean will be unsettled for a couple days yet, so I'll probably head to the beach again today for a while. To watch from a respectful distance, of course...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds