Show Navigation Menu

Life is beautiful!?

More
14 years 3 months ago #13097 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Life is beautiful!?
For the most part, yes. Although there are some moments of horrible darkness that overshadow everything else. The important part is that you try to see beyond those to a better time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13118 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Life is beautiful!?
I love my life, there is a lot of struggling to do obviously but I look at it this way \"Luck in life is not living it without a problem but overcoming it\" and whenever I think about my mistakes I tell myself I wouldn't know if they were mistakes if I had not made them :D I love this life and whatever kind of life comes afterwards :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
13 years 11 months ago #20016 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:Life is beautiful!?
It truly is beautiful. It has always been beautiful, but I haven't realized it till now. And I am very grateful to my dear friend, Gamaliel, who helped me in realizing who I am. As he said, you don't find yourself, you create yourself. I'm another person now. And I'm being as happy as never before :)

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20023 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Life is beautiful!?
I think that's part of our time here... to find what we think are beautiful...

I'm becoming much more of an optimist since November, i'm not sure if I can put up with this new upbeat Steve much longer.... :silly:

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds