Show Navigation Menu

Luck

More
14 years 3 months ago #12386 by TheAlcherealist
Replied by TheAlcherealist on topic Re:Luck
I didn't win this month. Pity but next raffle better luck maybe :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12396 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Luck
I've been very lucky, health-wise, pretty much all my life, so I'm not going to complain about anything else. And that's really the most important thing... if you're not healthy, then nothing else matters very much.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12399 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Luck
Highwayman wrote:

cemwerewolf wrote:

Pretty much the only thing I ever won was a poster flag in the very first raffle here. Even then I was the last person drawn. I tend to be visited by Good Luck's foul tempered brother Bad Luck more often then not.

Some of the original members still haven't won anything so i would say your still lucky.
Iv'e been lucky to.

But the point is that the poster flag is the only thing I've ever won. Not just here. There has been many a raffle, contest or event entered but never another win on any scale.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12403 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Luck
Morgana wrote:

I've been very lucky, health-wise, pretty much all my life, so I'm not going to complain about anything else. And that's really the most important thing... if you're not healthy, then nothing else matters very much.

Well put Morgana your absolutely right i cant believe some people sulking over winning or not.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12409 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Luck
cemwerewolf wrote:

But the point is that the poster flag is the only thing I've ever won. Not just here. There has been many a raffle, contest or event entered but never another win on any scale.

:angry: Reminds me of a competition at primary school - An Easter one where you had to decorate an egg and put it in...I didn't win because the judges thought I had parental help!

More
14 years 3 months ago #12416 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Luck
sometimes i hate raffles and contests for it seams like i never win or have any luck.

Time to create page: 0.302 seconds