Show Navigation Menu

Cats...

More
13 years 7 months ago #24792 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Cats...
Mm we currently have building work going on at the back of our garden. Cats are not my father's best friend at the moment (he never liked them anyway). The floor of our half-built flat is all sandy, so the neighbour's cat happens to enjoy leaving a nice morning present right in the middle of the floor every so often.

The damned thing has no respect for us whatsoever. :S Leaves its mess unburied and all over the place. We caught it peering around once and went outside to have a look..It walked veeery slowly and calmly towards us, then turned in the other direction once it got right up close and wandered off back home.

Cheeky little bugger.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25019 by ondespumeggianti
Replied by ondespumeggianti on topic Re:Cats...
Envy wrote:

Mm we currently have building work going on at the back of our garden. Cats are not my father's best friend at the moment (he never liked them anyway). The floor of our half-built flat is all sandy, so the neighbour's cat happens to enjoy leaving a nice morning present right in the middle of the floor every so often.

The damned thing has no respect for us whatsoever. :S Leaves its mess unburied and all over the place. We caught it peering around once and went outside to have a look..It walked veeery slowly and calmly towards us, then turned in the other direction once it got right up close and wandered off back home.

Cheeky little bugger.

well, i hope to have understand you..
the only thing to do is: take the cat and the \"present\"
choose a place where you want the cat makes \"presents\"
take the cat and put his nose into his \"present\"
really it's the only way..
cats learn!!!XD
you 'll never have presents!!!:DD

More
13 years 7 months ago #25022 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Cats...
:P Teehee.

Actually tempted to cover the outskirts of our property with tin foil..I heard cats don't like stepping on that..But he could just leap over, so I'd need a hell of a lot of foil..

More
13 years 7 months ago #25028 by ondespumeggianti
Replied by ondespumeggianti on topic Re:Cats...
however what i wrote it's the only method!cats really learn where to do his present!!!
my grandmother always do that with her cats..so, no presents everywhere but in a particular place!!;D

More
13 years 7 months ago #25043 by Mr.Obsidian
Replied by Mr.Obsidian on topic Re:Cats...
I have a 19 year old out doors cat. She has short grey fur and I\"ve had her since she was born. My friend used to say that she was my familiar cause she always follows me and protects me from any animal that gets close, even dogs :) Now she hangs around my parents house acting like an old lady by griping while up to you or when she jumps down off a car. At least when I'm around anyway. I love my cat :)

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds