Show Navigation Menu

Cats...

More
14 years 3 months ago #12889 by RavenDarkmoon
Replied by RavenDarkmoon on topic Re:Cats...
For all those cat owners out there...you will understand... :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12895 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Cats...
OH
MY
GODS
That was hilarious. Just as the cat started clawing the couch, my cat started clawing my bed. SAME EXACT TIME and I even snapped at her to get her to stop hahaha

Anywho, that was good. I'm really nervous right now because my other cat is at the vet right now getting fixed. He's never been alone before and he gets really upset when he's away from me or his sister for more than a minute. Not to mention, he's hungry and will be on drugs all day. I feel so bad for him... :(

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12896 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Cats...
RavenDarkmoon wrote:

For all those cat owners out there...you will understand... :laugh:

oh god i have 4 cats and they are all jsut like that *giggles*. i love these vids.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12924 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Cats...
scootiebee wrote:

I am sort of fostering the cat we found on Christmas eve. Nobody has claimed her yet, and we are starting to ask around to find her a permanent home. She still is not getting along with my original cat, so we really have to do something soon. She would be a great cat, if she was the only cat.

I've noticed at our vet's office, they will sometimes have a poster up of a cat that needs a home. Maybe you could ask your vet if they know of anyone looking to adopt? I do hope you can find a good home for her soon.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12930 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Cats...
Simons cat is hilarious... seen it a few times, and still good. There's the one reason why not to get a cat... (still want one :blush: )

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 3 months ago #12963 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Cats...
:laugh: Haha, I've never seen that before - I love it!

I don't mind that much when animals come looking for attention..Probably because I have a lot of love to give. :P Friends are always jealous when I go over to their houses because I fuss over their cats and dogs so much that their pets follow me around looking for more attention. One friend's dog kept pestering me whilst watching TV..Putting his head on my lap and giving me 'the eyes' and constantly nudging my leg or trying to leap onto me..(He was a very very large dog) hehe..

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds