Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
14 years 2 months ago #11897 by Katelyn
8 inch stillettos? OUCH! My feet hurt just thinking about it!

What is that like? A ballet shoe with a pointy heel on it? owwy ow ow ow

If the shoe fits, ask a man if you should wear it. He will then consult another woman. When he tells you yes, wear the shoes to insult the lady who makes you look good. ;D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #11898 by Katelyn
Morgana wrote:

I can't imagine wearing second-hand shoes either. Clothing is one thing, because you can wash it, but shoes? Ick...

I wash my shoes. In the washing machine. Ok, mostly just sneakers and the like... never tried washing fancy shoes or leather shoes.

If the shoe fits, ask a man if you should wear it. He will then consult another woman. When he tells you yes, wear the shoes to insult the lady who makes you look good. ;D

More
14 years 2 months ago #11900 by necie1286
i never really thought of washing my shoes. didn't know how or if it would work.

More
14 years 2 months ago #11914 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
I have recently discovered my \"love\" for HHS but, there is a problem I look like a duck when I start walking in them (my feet are not acustomed so they get tired very quickly)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #11918 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
It is true that even if I love the HHS, I find \"ridiculous\" someone who wants to wear when she can not walk with. it is not easy for everyone ...

More
14 years 2 months ago #11960 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
Will try practicing when the snow melts here ;) It's great for first 30 minutes after that it's funny. But you are right they aren't meant for everyone ;)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Time to create page: 0.452 seconds