Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11420 by Envy
I have one pair of Converse..I think I've worn them twice at the most - They make my feet look so big! Or maybe it's because I'm just used to how small TUK heels make my feet look. I don't know. :P Converse just make me look out of proportion foot-height wise.

For someone who hikes, I've never actually invested in boots with good grip. :dry: I probably should, before I injure myself and regret it later.

I find I have to save up for a *long* time to get more detailed, gothic shoes/boots as well..But the feeling of buying them is so worth it. :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11446 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

I have one pair of Converse..I think I've worn them twice at the most - They make my feet look so big! Or maybe it's because I'm just used to how small TUK heels make my feet look. I don't know. :P Converse just make me look out of proportion foot-height wise.

You're not imaging it, my feet also look huge in converse! I only wear them when I have flared trousers so that they cover the trainers... My dog loved them more then I do. No need to tell you what he did with them. He respected my boots at least, would only lick them clean if I let him. lol

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11462 by fastjam06
Does anyone know if merc is still making mens boots? They used to make very durable and lasting boots, but I can't find them anywhere. :angry:

Someday you'll understand what posesses me.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11519 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

You're not imaging it, my feet also look huge in converse! I only wear them when I have flared trousers so that they cover the trainers... My dog loved them more then I do. No need to tell you what he did with them. He respected my boots at least, would only lick them clean if I let him. lol

Whew..I was getting paranoid that my face was too close to the ground so everything seems bigger to my eyes. :S Not sure what to do with my Converse as I don't think I'll be wearing them again..

More
14 years 3 months ago #11521 by Envy
fastjam06 wrote:

Does anyone know if merc is still making mens boots? They used to make very durable and lasting boots, but I can't find them anywhere. :angry:

Just thought I'd mention - No idea if they do, but if you find any - Buy two pairs if possible. :P Solves my problems when I have a 'favourite' pair of shoes/boots.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11531 by SkieShauphen
Sometimes I've found regular footwear to work quite well. I've gotten a pair of cowboy boots that worked pretty well and a pair of steel toe boots that looked pretty nice.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds