Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
12 years 2 months ago #37152 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re: Sweets
Thank you. sorry i haven't answered in forever. been busy and all. this looks really yummy i will have to give it a try. got anything else *grins* i love candy and anything sweet so i want to try and get a few different things to try and make and try.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #37161 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Sweets
I have such a sugar craving at the moment! It's really bad because the shop across the road does 3 for 2s on traditional sweet bags..and I love snowies/jazzies. So addictive..

More
12 years 2 months ago #37168 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Sweets
Envy wrote:

I have such a sugar craving at the moment! It's really bad because the shop across the road does 3 for 2s on traditional sweet bags..and I love snowies/jazzies. So addictive..

Ah, tell me about it! :S The closer exams are, the more I'm craving sweets and junk food. Very nervous for this exams... :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 2 months ago #37172 by DaTenshi
Replied by DaTenshi on topic Re: Sweets
Ohhhh Sweets xD I have a huge sweet tooth xD I even have a candy box for stashing! xD lol thought I am not a fan for dark chocolate xD in rest I love anything that is sweet...especially I love cheesecake <3

More
12 years 2 months ago #37295 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Sweets
:ohmy: I LOVE dark chocolate.

I did a very bad thing and went shopping whilst hungry today.

Safe to say, I came home with two packs of chocolate chip cookies, one giant orange chocolate cake (frozen) and some sugary cereal bars.

If it wasn't for the fact my shopping bag would've broke, I'd have bought some chocolate milk and a new tub of soft-scoop ice-cream too.

More
12 years 2 months ago #37299 by DaTenshi
Replied by DaTenshi on topic Re: Sweets
Envy wrote:

:ohmy: I LOVE dark chocolate.

I did a very bad thing and went shopping whilst hungry today.

Safe to say, I came home with two packs of chocolate chip cookies, one giant orange chocolate cake (frozen) and some sugary cereal bars.

If it wasn't for the fact my shopping bag would've broke, I'd have bought some chocolate milk and a new tub of soft-scoop ice-cream too.

Ohhh nice nice xD I do that sometimes too, thought yesterday I was a bad girl too, at 1 am i ate a bar of chocolate than went to sleep :blush:

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds