Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 3 months ago #12437 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
I prefer the hard Werther's Originals..The softie ones just don't do it for me. Not sure why.

Discovered 'murray mints' the other day. :P They're amazing!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12444 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Sweets
what are \"Murray Mints?\" i don't think i've heard of them. are they in the states? i only eat the soft Werther's when ever i can't find a bag of the hard ones.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12446 by Envy
necie1286 wrote:

what are \"Murray Mints?\" i don't think i've heard of them. are they in the states? i only eat the soft Werther's when ever i can't find a bag of the hard ones.

They're like Werther's Originals, but with a hint of mint. :P Really nice!

More
14 years 3 months ago #12453 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Sweets
whooooo they look good. i'll have to look for them next time i'm out 8grins*. i love Werther's candy.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12462 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
I also like the werther's chocolates, which are swirled with caramel. They melt in your mouth and are addictive. I like the chewy caramels, but I like the original ones because they last a lot longer...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12465 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

I also like the werther's chocolates, which are swirled with caramel. They melt in your mouth and are addictive. I like the chewy caramels, but I like the original ones because they last a lot longer...

Not heard of chocolate Werther's, but you've reminded me of chocolate eclairs. :P Mm..So good..But so fattening.

I'm one of those people who can still be eating a lollypop 3 hours later. :woohoo: Hard sweets take me forever to eat..Gummy ones too - I dislike chewing things because they get stuck in your teeth and it feels weird. Was always unfair when I 'shared' sweets with people, seeing as they ate the rest of the pack whilst I was still eating my first.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds