Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 3 months ago #11930 by MarkedGirl17
Replied by MarkedGirl17 on topic Re:Sweets
you can get salt water taffy in canada as well, you can't go anywhere in nova scotia and not find salt water taffy some where.. well maybe not in oxford... but i think that's one of a very few places where you can't find it... you get blueberry stuff in oxford.... *blegch*
Godspeed
Always,
Marked :kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11950 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Sweets
I always liked Salt Water Taffy. It was one of those candies that didn't start to taste bad after too much.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11952 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
SkieShauphen wrote:

I always liked Salt Water Taffy. It was one of those candies that didn't start to taste bad after too much.

Until you eat half a box and realize you can't stand up because your stomach is taffied in a sitting position.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11978 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Sweets
scootiebee wrote:

SkieShauphen wrote:

Until you eat half a box and realize you can't stand up because your stomach is taffied in a sitting position.

Hahaha iv'e been there :laugh:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11999 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
Do you have 'Haribo' in the USA?

They do a range of gummy-sweets. They taste nice to begin with, but they become sickly after a large pack..They also have an energy drink here that tastes exactly like pure liquid gummy sweets. :S I couldn't finish the first (and last) bottle of that I bought. One mouthful was enough.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12037 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Sweets
I like those Haribo gum-bears. love to bite their heads off. XD
Today is really a bad sweet day. I was studying the whole day and well, pms... I emptied the house of anything sweet I had. Fruit yoghurt, chocolate, pancakes with marmalade, oranges, some dreadful cookies that are like only made of sugar - I couldn't stop myself... :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds