Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 2 months ago #13957 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
I went to Ikea on wednesday, so I have Daim candies. Yum! And unfortunately, my husband brought Hostess Cup Cakes home from work today. And of course I ate them too. Creme filling! Yum!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13987 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
CorpseQueen wrote:

They have a fairly new thing here, an ice cream that's really good... the vanilla is great, and the chocolate one of the best I've had. And it's actually cheap... Too bad I can't eat it all, as I gotta share with family, but took a pretty big bite anyway! :silly:

Care to elaborate on a brand name for us? :P I'm curious as to what this cheap but amazing ice-cream is.

I recall having an ice-cream cake before..Where the cream in the cake is just replaced with ice-cream. Tastes amazing. :kiss: My little brother's birthday gateau is similar to that. The chocolate cream on the cake is quite ice-cream-like.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14002 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Sweets
Oh, I love ice-cream cakes! My husband usually gets me one for my half-birthday, since my real birthday is in January, and it's much too cold right now to really enjoy it.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14011 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Sweets
I can eat ice-cream all year round and I love ice-cream cakes! naturally, after reading this thread I crave something sweet and I'm out of anything and the grocery shop is closed! my bad luck :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14020 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
I got stuck in the snow with a bunch of my daughter's friends today (they said we should get a dusting of snow, and we got 7 inches), and we were at Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins Ice Cream shop. So I have been eating donuts all day. yummy! No more sweets for me today, though. It took us 3.5 hours to get home, which is usually a 10 minute drive. People don't know how to drive in the snow, but at least we had donuts in the car to sustain us! :P

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14029 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
scootiebee wrote:

I got stuck in the snow with a bunch of my daughter's friends today (they said we should get a dusting of snow, and we got 7 inches), and we were at Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins Ice Cream shop. So I have been eating donuts all day. yummy! No more sweets for me today, though. It took us 3.5 hours to get home, which is usually a 10 minute drive. People don't know how to drive in the snow, but at least we had donuts in the car to sustain us! :P

Ahh! I remember when I hit the jackpot whilst still working for this company in the admin section. :P (Admin is great, easy money and first choice when it comes to food) It was someone's birthday and he brought in a whole load of sugary things..I had a biiiiiig donut covered in chocolate with big chocolate chunks on it. *Drool*

Someone else bought in hot samosas for his birthday the following week. Aha. Endless food. Shortbread..Sandwiches..Mm..'Work' was great. :P

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds