Sweets

More
9 years 7 months ago #13438 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Sweets
Dammit, I hate change..Not that I eat creme eggs generally anyway.

Flakes are great! :P Especially in those 99p ice-creams from ice-cream vans in the summer..Ahh..

Never tried a Yorkie. What's inside it?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #13451 by The Wretched Spawn
Replied by The Wretched Spawn on topic Sweets
Idk how to describe it beside total awesomeness haha

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

More
9 years 7 months ago #13459 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Sweets
My daughter had a creme egg the other day, and she loved it just the same as ever. I didn't think to ask her if it seemed different, but she might not really be able to tell. I will get one next time I am out shopping, and I will let you know if they seem different in the U.S.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
9 years 7 months ago #13484 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Sweets
The Wretched Spawn wrote:

Idk how to describe it beside total awesomeness haha

Haha, very helpful. :P I quite like Snickers bars..Bounty bars..Hate Mars bars though..

Oh..And Kit Kat Chunky bars are amazing. :woohoo: The ice-cream ones are too. Whaa. Cravings.

More
9 years 7 months ago #13494 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Sweets
In Canada, you can get something called York Peppermint Patties. They're round, flat chocolates, with a white peppermint flavoured center. There are small ones, about an inch or so in diameter, and bigger ones that are about 5 inches or so.

Not sure if this is what Wretched Spawn is referring to or not, but they're really good!

More
9 years 7 months ago #13519 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Sweets
I think the Wretched Spawn is referring to a Yorkie bar, which I googled. It is apparently a plain chocolate bar available in Australia. Not at all like a peppermint patty (which I love. I think I have some in the hidey-cupboard! Yum!)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 3.797 seconds