Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 2 months ago #13386 by The Wretched Spawn
Replied by The Wretched Spawn on topic Re:Sweets
I love Yorkies so bad

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13391 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Sweets
Envy wrote:

Mind you, after saying ^ that, I've suddenly got the taste of 'Smarties' in my mouth..>.< I get random tastes in my mouth for some reason..Leads to cravings.

What do you all think about Kraft taking over Cadburys? :( I'm pretty saddened by that news.

i jsut hope they don't mess anything up. i love the eggs that Cadbury's makes. the ones with caramel are the best.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13396 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
And Flake bars...I found one at an English shop in L.A. a few days ago, and I was so happy walking around Santa Monica Pier in the rain eating my Flake! :)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13402 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Sweets
The Wretched Spawn wrote:

I love Yorkies so bad

Yeah Yorkie it's not for girls :lol:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13405 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Sweets
tis too much of it here and not in a good way....

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 2 months ago #13433 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Sweets
Envy wrote:

Morgana wrote:

Envy wrote:

What do you all think about Kraft taking over Cadburys? :( I'm pretty saddened by that news.

I just hope that Kraft doesn't mess about with Cabury's formulas! I don't see any room for improvements, they're delicious as is. Although with all the money Kraft paid, and the hassle they went through to get the transaction pushed through, hopefully they'll just run Cadbury as a going concern.

Yeah, I was worried that they'd have plans to change the taste or something like that..:(

I'd hate it if they changed the packaging as well, but I can't think why. It'd just seem alien to me.

I noticed that they've changed the packaging on the creme eggs this year. That would have been done pre-takeover though, since they've been out for a few weeks here already.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds