Show Navigation Menu

The Coolest Thing Ever!

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #31865 by black_magnolia
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Oh those stamps are gorgeous! Don't worry black_magnolia, I like getting my mail the old fshioned way too. :)

haha! :P so I'm not the last living \"romantic\" in that respect! ;)

I'm glad to see that so many people on here like the stamps so much. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #31884 by iHauntTheSepulchre
black_magnolia wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Oh those stamps are gorgeous! Don't worry black_magnolia, I like getting my mail the old fshioned way too. :)

haha! :P so I'm not the last living \"romantic\" in that respect! ;)

I'm glad to see that so many people on here like the stamps so much. :)

My whole family love stamped mail (unless it's a bill of course), there's just something special about getting it in your letterbox.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #31913 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: The Coolest Thing Ever!
Penis-shaped peppers!

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003TC7BMQ?ie=...ativeASIN=B003TC7BMQ <-- Seeds available there. :P

Also..This is sort of cool, even though I understand 'cool' is probably not the best word and that it's a bit of a touchy subject right now.

Someone managed to film the ground cracking beneath them in the recent Japanese earthquake and I seem to recall that's the first time it's been caught on camera. The earthquake was so large that the split in the ground slowly opened and closed. It's amazing footage and took my breath away. The water being pushed out to the surface is amazing as well. It's more of an 'in awe' thing than 'cool'.

Watching that gives me the same feeling I get when watching dissections of deceased bodies (TV documentaries). It's just incredible, but slightly..Hm. Well. Makes you feel a bit quiet but astounded at the aspects of nature that you often forget about.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #32064 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: The Coolest Thing Ever!
Wow! That video was impressive. Definatly have never seen that view of a quake before.

More
12 years 11 months ago #32560 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: The Coolest Thing Ever!
Not super-duper amazing...But still pretty cool artwork. Thought I'd share, for all you dragon-lovers out there. :)

thedesigninspiration.com/articles/50-leg...ations-you-must-see/

More
12 years 11 months ago #32564 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Ooh, very cool. I'll have to share that with my boyfriend, he'll get a kick out of those.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds